Passing your driving test by driving safely.
To learn to drive you must:
- Want to do it.
- Be able to do it both in terms of time and money.
- Be legal and fit to drive.
Before taking lessons the Instructor will need your:
- Driving Licence.
- Theory Test pass letter if appropriate.
- National Insurance Number.
For your lessons you will need:
- To legal and fit to drive.
- Your driving licence.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Glasses if needed.
- Money for the lesson.
- Block booking 10 hours for £260
- Block booking 10 hours for £260 ( Payment by card ).
- Standard 60 minute lesson £27.00 per Hour
- Provisional Driving Licence online application £34.
- Provisional Driving Licence postal application £43.
- Theory Test £23.
- Practical Driving Test £62
- Practical Driving Test Evening or Weekend £75.
Number of lessons:
This will vary from person to person.
The overall average is 47 hours training with extra practice on top of that.
Factors might be:
- How Often Lessons
- Quality of Instructor
- Each year The Driving Test becomes harder to pass due to more and more vehicles on the road.
For driving lessons in Gosport, Fareham, Waterlooville, Havant, Portsmouth , Southsea and the surrounding area with patient professional Instructors, Contact us on 02393 75 25 25 or use our online contact form.